Monday, December 3, 2007

Introducing my links

One of the great things about the Internet is the ability to exchange ideas with people all over the World. The links that I have posted are just the tip of the iceberg to the opportunities that await the curious. Over the next few weeks I will introduce the links and give you an idea of why I find them relevant.

I found a particular timely piece posted today on the blog hosted by Steve DeAngelis of Enterra Solutions. He addresses one of my primary interests, education and how it impacts freedom.

http://enterpriseresilienceblog.typepad.com/enterprise_resilience_man/2007/12/educating-girls.html

Steve has a remarkable ability to digest articles, and then pull them together to highlight new developments in business, security and social issues, across the planet. His company, Enterra Solutions, is in the forefront of new companies that are looking to do positive things that will affect the future.
http://www.enterrasolutions.com/

I would urge all who read this, to check out Steve's blog. The goal of Steve and his cohorts at Enterra Solutions, is to assist in improving economic and social conditions in emerging market countries. The bottom line for this country, will be a safer world.

No comments: